We Believe in What We Do
We provide expert advice and effective management of your negotiation, agreement or related conflict.
- Mining Stakeholder Interests
- Organizational & Conflict Analysis
- Contract & Agreement Analysis
- Analytical & Investigative Enquiry
- Asset & Conflict Mapping
- Consulting, Facilitation & Training
- Leadership & Personal Coaching
- Negotiation, Conciliation & Mediation
- Interest-Based Negotiation & Problem Solving
- Arbitration & Adjudication
- Contracts & Agreements
- Planning & Evaluation Documents
- Policies & Bylaws
- Proposals & Business Case Documents
- Reports & Assessments
Meaningful dialogue for sustainable agreements and relationships that work.
At Conversations Consulting, we help people have important conversations. Principal analyst, mediator, arbitrator and consultant, James Mitchell uses exceptional skills and experience, to assist clients with often complex, highly structured negotiations, engagement, planning, dispute resolution and related work.With a network of like-minded, legal, financial and other consultants, James leads individuals and organizations in developing respectful, honest and constructive approaches to addressing issues that matter.
Clients discover ways to explore and discuss sometimes divergent or competing interests, and to use differences to increase innovation and cooperation.This challenging work often results in clearer, more workable plans, reports and agreements, that better incorporate the interests of each stakeholder. At the same time, parties increase their own capacity and skills for future collaboration, problem solving and tough conversations.